Now offering a commercial kegerator where you choose the tower that suits your needs the best. Our best kegerator! Superior quality for years of reliable performance. Equipped with an interior blower to keep cold air circulating so your first beer is cold. Industry's first integrated glass rinser. Conditions the glass before pouring – wetting and chilling for an easier pour.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel top
- Large drip tray with removable grill for easy cleaning
- Integrated glass rinser
- Self-closing doors with key locks
- Digital, adjustable thermostat
- Interior LED lighting
- Reinforced stainless steel interior floor with rugged keg slides
- Built in blower continually channels cold air through the dispensing towers to ensure cold beer.
- Unit can be changed from 115v to 230v. Call for pricing.
Rinser Water Inlet Installation:
- Always check local plumbing codes first.
- Install in-line water regulator set at 15 PSI from the street water supply.
- Install a shutoff rinser on the water supply.
NOTE: It is recommended a licensed plumber connect the glass rinser to the water supply line. Always use an in-line shut-off and water pressure regulator. Micro Matic shall not be held liable for damage caused by improper installation.
Units purchased after January 1, 2018: Three (3) years parts and labor, an additional two (2) years on the compressor (parts only). Units sold before December 31, 2017: One year parts and labor, an additional four years on the compressor (parts only). All warranty work is handled through Micro Matic certified service agents.
Tapping equipment not included. Sold Separately.
How long will a keg of draft beer remain fresh?
Can I enclose my keg refrigerator in a cabinet?