Our best kegerator! Superior quality for years of reliable performance. Equipped with an interior blower to keep cold air circulating so your first beer is cold.
- Heavy— duty stainless steel top with glass guard rails
- Drip tray with removable grill for easy cleaning
- Self— closing door with key lock
- Analog thermostat
- Interior LED lighting
- Reinforced stainless steel interior floor
- 3" Diameter Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower with one faucet (Knob not included)
- Built in blower continually channels cold air through the dispensing tower to ensure cold beer
- Rear knock out plug for gas line to help insure easy mounting of CO2 cylinder outside of unit if preferred
- Unit can be changed from 115v to 230v. Call for pricing
- View Keg Dimensions
One year parts and labor, an additional four years on the compressor. All warranty work is handled through Micro Matic certified service agents. Notes: Tapping equipment not included. Order separately. Dispensing from more than 1 keg will require either changing the tower to one with more faucets, or using a Tower Adapter.
How long will a keg of draft beer remain fresh?
Can I enclose my keg refrigerator in a cabinet?
Important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.