Service Draft Beer Repair Kit
One convenient, easy to carry Service Draft Beer Repair Kit! Everything you need for servicing or making minor repairs to your home or commercial draft beer system. This distinctive yet durable zipper bag contains the parts and tools every draft tech needs. Professional tools and replacement parts make it easy to service and repair your draft beer system.
THIS DRAFT BEER TOOL KIT FEATURES
- Convenient size makes it easy to carry anywhere
- Contains the most popular draft beer parts and tools
- Plenty of room to add additional tools and parts
- Perfect for draft technicians, distributor sales reps, and home users
- Thermometer: Temperature is critical in draft beer dispensing. Check and know the beer is 38° F in the glass.
- Faucet Wrench: Essential tool to remove and tighten the faucet.
- Nylon Faucet Brush: After disassembling the faucet, use this perfect sized brush to remove build-up inside the faucet.
- Screw Clamp: Secure beer or gas hose connections.
- Neoprene Washer: Always use in hex nut connections to prevent beer leaks.
- Keg Coupler Body Washer: Replace a worn or chipped body washer to prevent leaks and ensure a tight seal with the coupler and the keg.
- Keg Coupler Check Valve: Replace a missing or damaged gas check valve to prevent gas leaks.
- CO2 Inlet Molded Washer: If there is no built-in rubber washer, or if the rubber washer is missing—always use a washer at the connection between the CO2 regulator and the gas cylinder.
- Faucet Coupling Washer: This washer is between the faucet and the beer shank. This washer wears out and becomes compressed over time, and needs to be replaced to ensure a leak-proof beer seal.
- Brass Lever: A worn or stressed faucet lever can break, especially if a large, heavy tap handle is used.
WHO COULD USE THIS
- Draft Techs
- Distributor Sales Reps
- Home Users
NOTE: The quantity of included parts is listed in the specification tab. Designs of products will vary from manufacturer to manufacturer and sometimes even from model to model of product produced by a manufacturer. While some replacement parts are common to most manufacturers, it is recommended to purchase replacement parts from the manufacturer of the product to assure proper fit.