Premium Dual Tap Kegerator Conversion Kit
Convert that old refrigerator into a draft beer dispenser with our handy Dual Tap Kegerator Conversion Kit. To build the best beer dispensing system possible for your home or office, look no further than this complete kegerator conversion kit. You can enjoy draft beer at home anytime with an extra refrigerator, some basic hand tools, and this kegerator kit. Learn how to set up your system in minutes with this simple homemade kegerator guide!
This DIY kegerator kit contains all the hardware and equipment you need to pour from 2 faucets. Our best door conversion kit! Premium drip tray with stainless steel backsplash, dual gauge regulator, and cleaning kit.
- Dual gauge CO2 regulator with dual outlets that features a solid forged brass body, wire mesh inlet filter, quad-ring inlet seal, built-in pressure relief valve, 0-60 and 0-3000 PSI gauges, with 3/8" O.D. outlet barbs with shutoffs.
- Two lengths of 4’ red vinyl gas hose with re-useable snap clamps.
- Two D-system keg couplers feature a stainless steel body, a stainless steel handle fork, a tin-nickel alloy plated probe, a short lever handle, a built-in pressure relief valve, and check valves for gas-in and liquid-out ports.
- Two 5’ long vinyl beer hose assemblies. This brewery-approved hose will not rot, swell, or dry out and is unaffected by normal beer line cleaning chemicals. Pre-assembled with a hex nut and neoprene washer on one end for connecting to the keg coupler.
- Two 4" long PVC door spacers that allow secure shank installation without crushing the refrigerator door insulation.
- Two 5-1/8" long nipple shank assemblies. The one-piece construction prevents leaks, and the barbed fitting allows easy connection of the beer line assembly. Includes shank, forged brass locknut, plastic flange, coupling nut, sleeve, and snap ring.
- Two premium quality chrome-plated solid brass beer faucets. Features a chrome-plated forged brass body, a PTFE lever washer for smooth, consistent performance and easy operation, a solid brass faucet lever, and a chrome-plated bonnet, shaft, and collar.
- Two high gloss black plastic faucet knobs.
- Faucet wrench for easy tightening of the faucet to the shank.
- Premium shank-mounted 8" x 6-3/8" stainless steel drip tray with 14" tall backsplash and a 1-3/4" x 3/4" N.P.T. drain pipe, Drain nipple, 6' of vinyl drain hose, and a 1-quart plastic drain bottle with lid.
- The cleaning kit includes a 1-quart shatterproof plastic cleaning bottle with a low profile hand pump and a solid brass faucet cleaning attachment, one 1-pound tub of CleanFlo powder cleaner, and a faucet cleaning brush.
- Complete, detailed, easy-to-follow instructions for quick installation.
NOTES: Most domestic draft beer is not pasteurized and must be kept cold. The temperature must be maintained between 36-38° F, and the temperature must be maintained to the faucet. Temperatures above 38° F will cause foam and promote sour/cloudy beer. If the temperature rises above 50-55° F, bacteria growth rapidly spoils the flavor and clouds the beer. Simply put, keg beer storage can be compared to milk storage: "If it is not kept cold, it will spoil."
This is a Clearance Product. Clearance Products cannot be returned for credit or exchange. Prices shown are the final price; no other discounts will be applied.