Cold Brew Coffee Tower – 1 Faucet – Air Cooled – Stainless Steel
The Single Tap 3” Column Cold Brew Coffee Tower is specifically designed for dispensing either nitro or still cold brew coffee. This tower features 304-grade stainless steel stout faucet and shank, and includes our exclusive Barriermaster Flavourlock™ tubing, which is ideal for serving coffee on tap.
- 3" column polished stainless steel tower – won't pit or chip like chrome
- Premium quality 304-grade polished stainless stout faucet and shank
- 5' Barriermaster Flavourlock™ tubing
- Mounting gaskets and mounting hardware
- Remove the restrictor disc on the stout faucet to pour still cold brew coffee
- NSF certified (pending)
- Tap handles not included (order separately)
NOTE: With any high acidic beverage it is strongly advised that fittings be 304-grade stainless steel to ensure that no off-tastes and flavor is not impaired. Barriermaster Flavourlock™ tubing ensures product taste and quality and eliminates O2 ingress into the beverage tube that could promote bacteria growth and off-taste.
USAGE TIP: DO NOT pull faucet handle more than 45 degrees when pouring. Doing so will cause the internal diaphragm to fail and result in a permanent leak. For a leaking faucet, order replacement diaphragm, part number 100-268 for repair.