3" Column - 2 Faucets - Polished Stainless Steel - Air Cooled
Beer Tower 3" Column - 2 Faucets - Polished Stainless Steel - Air Cooled
- NSF approval
- Polished stainless steel will not pit or chip like chrome
- Chrome plated brass faucets and shanks
Integral "Anti-Rotation Flats" stops the spin
- Improve efficiency at the bar. No down time from a loose faucet shank
- Saves time and money
- Reduces service calls
- Eliminate the possibility of kinks in the beer line
- Preassembled 5' long brewery approved beer hoses, that are unaffected by normal cleaning chemicals, with a hex nut and neoprene washer on one end for connecting to keg coupler
- Two premium quality chrome plated solid brass beer faucets with a chrome plated forged brass body, a PTFE lever washer for smooth consistent performance and easy operation, a solid brass faucet lever, and a chrome plated bonnet, shaft, and collar. (Tap handles not included)
- Mounting gasket and mounting hardware
FAQ/ Related Articles
What is an Air Cooled dispensing system?
What is a Glycol Cooled Dispensing System?
Why are some styles of towers only available in glycol cooling?
Beer Faucet Information
Your Guide to Beer Tap Handles
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov