"G" system gets its name from the English developer, Grundy. The valve face can be thought of as a circle with three sides cut off. It is used by breweries such as Bass, Boddingtion’s, Caffrey’s and Anchor Steam (50 liter kegs). Visit our beer system listing for an expanded listing of beers that use the "G" system valve.
- Don't mess around with squeeze faucets on a hose!
- Short handle is ideal for the smaller diameter 1/6 kegs
- Easy to use: sturdy 12" upright dispensing rod, attached to a traditional chrome faucet with knob
- Makes an excellent professional presentation!
- View Cleaning Features
Proper Dispensing & Pumping
- Tap the keg
- Open faucet until all pressure is relieved
- Open faucet and begin pumping until desired flow is reached
- Stop pumping, only pump with faucet open
- Repeat step #3 until keg is emptied
Do all brands of beers use the same keg tapping equipment?
Important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.