Easily convert any primary CO2 regulator into a dual product primary regulator! Ideal for dispensing two draft beers that require different CO2 pressures. Add-on module type design makes expansion easy.
- Built for durability: Forged brass body with a chrome plated finish
- Nickel—plated valve seats for high corrosion resistance
- Constant pressure supply at high output flow rates
- Easy to use dial knob for pressure adjustment
- Built in CO2 resistant, long lasting solid Nylon inlet seal
- Integrated sintered bronze mesh inlet filter
- View Addon System
- View More Addon System
WARNING: This regulator must be connected to a primary CO2 regulator (see above photo)! The threaded high pressure port on the left hand side is designed for a tank mount (primary) regulator. Not connecting a regulator to this exposed port will allow high pressure CO2 to vent straight through the regulator body.
Batteries with more then two regulators should be wall mounted. This is done with the addition of wall brackets for mounting and a high pressure CO2 hose for connection to the gas cylinder. To prevent your gas cylinder from falling over and damaging the regulators, be sure the cylinder is always secured in an upright position with either a chain or strap.
Additionally, be sure the cylinder is located away from any sources of heat. (For more information, see Do I need to keep the CO2 tank inside the refrigerator?)
Do I need to keep the CO2 tank insidethe refrigerator?