Keg Fridge Product Highlights
Superior quality for years of reliable performance. Equipped with an interior blower to keep cold air circulating so your first beer is cold.
- Heavy—duty stainless steel top with glass guard rails
- Removable drip tray for easy cleaning
- Self—closing door with key lock
- Reinforced stainless steel interior floor
- 3" Diameter Polished Stainless Steel Tower with one faucet (Knob not included)
- Built in blower continually channels cold air through the dispensing tower to ensure cold product
Three years parts and labor, an additional two years on the compressor (parts only). All warranty work is handled through Beverage Air. Notes: Tapping equipment not included. Order separately. Dispensing from more than 1 keg will require either changing the tower to one with more faucets, or using a Tower Adapter.
How long will a keg of draft beer remain fresh?
Important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
Can I enclose my keg refrigerator in a cabinet?
Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.