"D" system is the most common system available in the U.S., also known as American Sankey. It is used by all the major breweries—Anheuser—Busch, Miller, Molson—Coors, and Labatt as well as most craft breweries. Visit our beer system listing for an expanded listing of beers that use the "D" system valve.
The keg coupler connects to the keg valve, "tapping" the keg. Both the gas line from the CO2 tank/regulator and the beer hose to the beer faucet attach to the coupler.
- Chrome plated brass body
- Stainless steel handle fork for added strength
- 304 stainless steel probe is resistant to chemicals and won't chip like chrome
- 304 stainless steel probe for the ultimate in purity
- Excellent for beer, wine, and cider
- Short handle is ideal for the smaller diameter 1/6 kegs
- NSF approved
- View D System—Keg Coupler
Do all brands of beers use the same keg tapping equipment?