XtraFlexmaster® Tubing Assembly - 3/16" I.D. x 5' Long Tubing with Stainless Steel Tail Pieces
This XtraFlexmaster® Tubing Assembly comes standard with everything you need for quick installation or replacement of your beer line: XtraFlexmaster® tubing, connections, and tailpieces.
XtraFlexmaster® tubing is designed to help reduce bacteria build up in the beer lines. XtraFlexmaster® tubing features an ultrasmooth inner surface to slow down the formation of biofilm resulting in the tube staying cleaner longer. Real world testing shows that bacteria count is less after 5 weeks in XtraFlexmaster® tubing than in vinyl tubing after 2 weeks. 3/16" I.D. tubing is typically used in applications where the distance between the keg and the faucet is less than 5’. The small I.D. (inside diameter) provides the correct restriction to the beer flow balancing against the pressure applied to the keg. This brewery-approved hose will not rot, swell, or dry out and is unaffected by normal beer line cleaning chemicals.
- XtraFlexmaster® Tubing Assembly comes standard with 5' of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing
- Includes 304-grade stepless clamp, 3/16" hose nipple/tailpiece, and hex nut
- Meets and exceeds all the rigid demands for beer dispensing.
- Remains flexible and durable at recommended temperatures.
- This brewery-approved hose will not rot, swell, or dry out and is unaffected by normal beer line cleaning chemicals.
- A new ultra-smooth copolymer inner layer makes it very difficult for bacteria to form and attach to the tube wall.
- Reduced CO2/N loss and O2 ingress with excellent flexibility.
- Highly flexible and very good kink resistance.
- Excellent oxygen barrier capabilities. This starves bacteria of oxygen leading to improved hygiene and makes cleaning a breeze.
- PVC, BPA, and plasticizer-free.
- Restriction: 2.50 lbs/ft