US Sankey Keg Coupler - D System - Best - Black Lever Handle
The US Sankey Keg Coupler, also known as the American Sankey, is the most common system available in the U.S. It is used by all the major breweries—Anheuser-Busch, Miller, Molson-Coors, and Labatt as well as most craft breweries. The keg coupler connects to the keg valve, "tapping" the keg. Both the gas line from the CO2 tank/regulator and the beer hose to the beer faucet attach to the coupler.
The US Sankey Keg Coupler features a 304-grade stainless steel probe, chrome-plated forged brass body, and stainless steel handle fork. Excellent for beer, wine, and cider. For confident performance, choose a keg coupler designed by the same manufacturer that supplies over 90% of the world's valves.
- Chrome-plated brass body
- Stainless steel handle fork for added strength
- 304-grade stainless steel probe is resistant to chemicals and won't chip like chrome
- Short handle is ideal for the smaller diameter 1/6 kegs
- NSF certified
- Black plastic lever-style handle
- Fits D System keg valves
- Easy to install and use
- For home or commercial use
- Made in the USA
Visit our beer brand/coupler system page to see a full listing of beers that use the D System valve.