US Sankey Keg Coupler - D System - Best - Black Lever Handle
For confident performance, choose a keg coupler designed by the same manufacturer that supplies over 90% of the world's valves. The D System keg coupler, also known as the American Sankey, is the most common system available in the U.S. It is used by all the major breweries—Anheuser-Busch, Miller, Molson-Coors, and Labatt as well as most craft breweries. The keg coupler connects to the keg valve, "tapping" the keg. Both the gas line from the CO2 tank/regulator and the beer hose to the beer faucet attach to the coupler.
The D System Best Keg Coupler features a 304-grade stainless steel probe, chrome-plated forged brass body and stainless steel handle fork. Excellent for beer, wine, and cider.
- Chrome plated brass body
- Stainless steel handle fork for added strength
- 304-grade stainless steel probe is resistant to chemicals and won't chip like chrome
- Short handle is ideal for the smaller diameter 1/6 kegs
- NSF certified
- Black plastic lever-style handle
- Fits D System keg valves
- Easy to install and use
- For home or commercial use
- Made in the USA
Visit our beer brand/coupler system page to see a full listing of beers that use the D System valve.