Tower Kegerator Conversion Kit - Premium - 1 Faucet
The gorgeous chrome beer tower is mounted on top of your fridge. Or, if you have a home bar, you can mount it to the countertop. In this case, we recommend not having too long of a run between your tower and refrigerator, as this may cause performance issues. If you want the beer faucet mounted on the refrigerator door, see our line of standard kegerator kits.
Our best tower kit! Mount the draft tower on top of your refrigerator or freezer for a true bar top look. This DIY kegerator kit contains all the hardware and equipment you need to pour from 1 faucet.
- Dual gauge CO2 regulator that features a solid forged brass body, wire mesh inlet filter, quad-ring inlet seal, built-in pressure relief valve, 0-60 and 0-3000 PSI gauges, and a 3/8" O.D. outlet barb with shutoff.
- 4’ of red vinyl gas hose with re-useable snap clamps.
- D System keg coupler that features a stainless steel body, a stainless steel handle fork, a tin-nickel alloy plated probe, a short lever handle, a built-in pressure relief valve, and check valves for both the gas-in and liquid-out ports.
- NSF certified single faucet polished stainless steel column tower. Preassembled 5' long brewery-approved beer hose, that is unaffected by normal cleaning chemicals, and a hex nut and neoprene washer on one end for connecting to keg coupler.
- Premium quality chrome plated solid brass beer faucet. Features a chrome-plated forged brass body, a PTFE lever washer for smooth consistent performance and easy operation, a solid brass faucet lever, and a chrome-plated bonnet, shaft, and collar.
- High gloss generic black plastic faucet knob.
- Faucet wrench for easy tightening the faucet to the shank.
- Beautiful 12" x 5" stainless steel drip tray without a drain (no hassle with drain hoses and bottles). Simply carry to the sink for cleaning.
- The cleaning kit includes a 1-quart shatterproof plastic cleaning bottle with a low profile hand pump and a solid brass faucet cleaning attachment, 1 pound tub of CleanFlo powder cleaner, and a faucet cleaning brush.
- Complete, detailed easy-to-follow instructions for quick installation.
NOTES: Most domestic draft beer is not pasteurized, so it must be kept cold. The temperature must be maintained between 36-38° F, and the temperature must be maintained all the way to the faucet. Temperatures above 38° F will cause foam and promote sour/cloudy beer. If the temperature rises above 50-55° F, bacteria growth rapidly begins to spoil the flavor and cloud the beer. Simply put, keg beer storage can be compared to milk storage: "If it is not kept cold, it will spoil."
This is a Clearance Product. Clearance Products cannot be returned for credit or exchange. Prices shown are the final price, no other discounts will be applied.