T Style 8 Faucet Beer Tower - Glycol-Cooled - PVD Brass
Metropolis or T Style 8 Faucet Beer Tower is built with PVD Brass finish and 8 Glycol Cooled Faucets. 3" center to center faucet spacing and 4" column diameter. NSF Certified.
T STYLE 8 FAUCET BEER TOWER FEATURES
- All stainless steel contact with the beer: product lines, shanks, and faucets
- Kool-Rite™ technology with patented cooling blocks and leak-proof shanks
- PVD Brass is tarnish and scratch-resistant
- 3" spacing between faucets provides the use of larger tap handles
THIS BEER DRAFT TOWER INCLUDES
- Stainless steel product lines and copper coolant lines with TIG welded stainless steel barbed ends that easily connect to either 5/16" or 3/8" trunkline
- Premium quality PVD Brass plated stainless steel beer faucets with solid 304 stainless steel forged body, 304 stainless steel faucet shafts, 304 and stainless steel faucet levers, and PTFE lever washers for smooth consistent performance and easy operation (Tap Handles not included)
- Mounting gaskets and mounting hardware
NOTE: Tower is made to order. Available to ship from Florida 3 weeks after receipt of order. Any questions, contact our customer service team at (866) 327-4159.
FAQ/ Related Articles
What is an Air Cooled dispensing system?
What is a Glycol Cooled Dispensing System?
Why are some styles of towers only available in glycol cooling?
Beer Faucet Information
Your Guide to Beer Tap Handles