Stout & Ale Faucet - 304 Stainless Steel - Gold-Plated - Long Shank
With our gold-plated premium quality stainless steel nitro stout faucet, you can serve your favorite stout on draught. This faucet is specially made to dispense beers infused with nitrogen gas and allows the nitrogen gas to flow smoothly through the faucet with the beer to create a smoother, creamier beer. Featuring all 304-grade stainless steel construction and a plastic spout nozzle, this faucet delivers long-lasting performance and reliability. Stainless steel is the ideal material for draft beer equipment because it resists corrosion, is easy to clean and does not affect the flavor of your beer (no metallic off-tastes).
- Stout draft beer faucet
- The best in purity – gold-plated with 304 stainless steel contact
- Plastic spout nozzle
- Used to dispense Guinness, Murphy’s, and most other nitrogen beers
- Pull forward to pour, push back for a creamy finish
- The narrow design and restrictor disc to create a thick head
- Long shank; faucet extends 1" further out from tower than standard beer faucet
- Remove the restrictor disc to pour lagers or ales
- Made in the USA
NOTE: Faucet extends 1" further out from tower than standard beer faucet.
USAGE TIP: DO NOT pull faucet handle more than 45 degrees when pouring. Doing so will cause the internal diaphragm to fail and result in a permanent leak. For a leaking faucet, order replacement diaphragm, part number MM100-268 for repair.