Stout Tap – 304 Stainless Steel – Long Shank
With our premium quality NSF-certified stainless steel Stout Tap, you can serve your favorite stout beer on draught. This draft beer faucet is specially made to dispense beers infused with nitrogen gas and allows the nitrogen gas to flow smoothly through the stout faucet with the beer to create a smoother, creamier beer. Featuring all 304-grade stainless steel construction and a plastic spout nozzle, this stout faucet delivers long-lasting performance and reliability. Stainless steel is the ideal material for draft beer equipment because it resists corrosion, is easy to clean, and does not affect the flavor of your beer (no metallic off-tastes).
- Draft stout beer faucet
- The best in purity – all 304 stainless steel contact
- Plastic spout nozzle
- Used to dispense Guinness, Murphy’s, and most other nitrogen beers
- Pull forward to pour, push back for a creamy finish
- The narrow design and restrictor disc create a thick head
- Long shank; faucet extends 1" further out from the tower than the standard beer faucet
- Remove the restrictor disc to pour lagers or ales
- NSF certified
- Made in the USA
NOTE: The stout faucet extends 1" further out from the tower than the standard beer faucet.
USAGE TIP: DO NOT pull the faucet handle more than 45 degrees when pouring. Doing so will cause the internal diaphragm to fail and result in a permanent leak. For a leaking faucet, replacement diaphragm, and part number, call 100-268 for repair.