Stout & Ale Faucet - 304 Stainless Steel - Short Shank
With our premium quality NSF certified stainless steel nitro stout faucet, you can serve your favorite stout on draught. This faucet is specially made to dispense beers infused with nitrogen gas and allows the nitrogen gas to flow smoothly through the faucet with the beer to create a smoother, creamier beer. Featuring all 304-grade stainless steel construction, including the spout nozzle, this faucet delivers long-lasting performance and reliability. Stainless steel is the ideal material for draft beer equipment because it resists corrosion, is easy to clean and does not affect the flavor of your beer (no metallic off-tastes).
- Stout draft beer faucet
- The best in purity – all 304 stainless steel contact
- Stainless steel spout nozzle
- Used to dispense Guinness, Murphy’s, and most other nitrogen beers
- Pull forward to pour, push back for a creamy finish
- The narrow design and restrictor disc to create a thick head
- Shorter shank – aligns with standard faucets on a draft tower
- Remove the restrictor disc to pour lagers or ales
- NSF certified
- Made in the USA
NOTE: Faucet shank is shorter and aligns with standard faucets on a draft tower.
USAGE TIP: DO NOT pull faucet handle more than 45 degrees when pouring. Doing so will cause the internal diaphragm to fail and result in a permanent leak. For a leaking faucet, order replacement diaphragm, part number MM100-268 for repair.