Standard - Tower Kegerator Conversion Kit, 2 Keg
Perfect for pouring 2 kegs, or 2 kegs of your favorite home-brew.Kegerator Conversion Kit Features:
- Create your own Kegerator and enjoy cold draft beer at home!
- Dual gauge CO2 regulator with dual outlets that features a solid forged brass body, wire mesh inlet filter, quad-ring inlet seal, built in pressure relief valve, 0-60 and 0-3000 PSI gauges, with 3/8" O.D. outlet barbs with shutoffs.
- Two lengths of 4’ of red vinyl gas hose with re-useable snap clamps.
- Two American Sankey "D" system keg couplers that features a stainless steel body, a stainless steel handle fork, a tin-nickel alloy plated probe, a short lever handle, a built in pressure relief valve, and check valves for both the gas-in and liquid-out ports.
- NSF approved dual faucet polished stainless steel column tower. Preassembled 5' long brewery approved beer hose, that is unaffected by normal cleaning chemicals, and a hex nut and neoprene washer on one end for connecting to keg coupler.
- Two premium quality chrome plated solid brass beer faucets. Features a chrome plated forged brass body, a PTFE lever washer for smooth consistent performance and easy operation, a solid brass faucet lever, and a chrome plated bonnet, shaft, and collar.
- Two high gloss generic black plastic faucet knobs.
- Faucet wrench for easy tightening the faucet to the shank.
- Complete, detailed easy to follow instructions for quick installation.
Most domestic draft beer is not pasteurized, so it must be kept cold. The temperature must be maintained between 36-38°F, and the temperature must be maintained all the way to the faucet. Temperatures above 38°F will cause foam and promote sour/cloudy beer. If the temperature rises above 50-55°F, bacteria growth rapidly begins to spoil flavor and cloud the beer. Simply put, keg beer storage can be compared to milk storage: "If it is not kept cold, it will spoil."