Secondary CO2 Keg Regulator Panel – Beer Manifold – 1 Gauge – 0-60 PSI – 1 Pressure – 3 Products
Safely and effectively control the flow of gas to three kegs from one secondary regulator in your draft beer system with the Secondary CO2 Keg Regulator Panel. Premium Plus secondary beer gas regulator reduces pressure from a primary regulator or gas blender and provides this lower pressure to each individual keg. This secondary regulator has an adjustment range from 0-60 PSI range so you can quickly monitor the amount of gas flowing from the gas source to the keg.
For added safety, this model has an integrated pressure relief valve that vents the gas flow if outbound pressure exceeds 55 PSI. Premium Plus regulators come standard with a tamper-evident adjustment screw and bonnet, preventing unauthorized adjustment to beer gas pressure which can cause foaming/performance issues.
Installation ready! Save time and easily install a secondary regulator for your draft beer system with this pre-assembled beer gas regulator panel. A metal panel makes installation on a walk-in cooler wall easy and features an integrated stainless steel wall bracket that acts as a reliable transition between a keg jumper hose and trunkline connector.
- 1 pressure/3 products
- Single gauge secondary regulator, manifold, beer and gas hoses for kegs, all on one easy mount panel
- (1) three product gas manifold
- Wall mount panel with pre-drilled holes
- 8' of 3/8" I.D. clear vinyl with 304 stainless steel tailpiece
- 8' of 5/16" I.D. red vinyl gas hose
- Stainless steel wall bracket
- Premium Plus secondary regulator with tamper-evident adjustment screw and bonnet
- Pre-taped pipe plug and two hose barbs included
- Forged brass and die cast for durability, accurate machining
- Stainless steel valve seat for high corrosion resistance
- Stainless steel inlet filter
- Constant pressure supply at high output flow rates
- Pressure relief valve ensures safety by releasing at 55-65 PSI