Pro-Line™ Wine Triple Faucet Kegerator – Sommelier Tower – 36-3/4" – Black Vinyl
The Pro-Line™ Wine Triple Faucet Kegerator is a complete wine dispensing system with dedicated dual-temperature zones: one for whites and one for reds. Our units are constructed with heavy-duty stainless steel ensuring years of service and are available in either black vinyl or stainless steel finish. Serving wines through a wine on tap dispenser is a trendy way to offer sparkling wine, rose, red, or your house white. This makes it ideal for use in your wine bar, winery, or restaurant.
For restaurant owners, customers, and the environment, it doesn’t get better than wine on tap. The eco-friendly keg package is the smart choice for improving profit margins, operating efficiencies, and preserving fresh taste. Wine on Tap allows bartenders to quickly serve customers with the pull of a tap and ensures no waste—yielding 100% of each keg. In addition, save valuable space by lowering the need to store bulky cases of wine.
- Dedicated dual-temperature zones: Whites 45°F / Reds 55°F
- Color-coded digital thermostat for each zone
- Heavy-duty stainless steel top with glass guard rails
- Durable black vinyl exterior
- Holds up to (4) 1/6 keg barrels
- (1) 4" diameter polished stainless steel Sommelier draft tower, (3) Side-Pull faucets (knobs not included)
- (1) 14" stainless steel cut-out surface mount drip tray
- Optional commercial-grade casters for easy mobility
- Self-closing door with key lock
- Integrated LED interior lighting
- Front breathing for cooling and exhaust
- Reinforced stainless steel interior floor
- Dunnage rack protects interior floor, allows for easy keg sliding, and more efficient keg cooling
- Space-saving side mounted evaporator optimizes interior cabinet space
- Built-in blower continually cools the tower to ensure cold beverages
- Rear knock out plug for gas line to help insure easy mounting of CO2 cylinder outside of unit if preferred
DOWNLOAD: Notable wines in keg
NOTE: Tapping equipment is not included. Order separately.