Micro Matic Alkaline Wine Line Cleaner - 68 oz Bottle
Alkaline Cleaner Solution Attacks and Kills Dangerous Contaminants in Your Wine Lines
Micro Matic offers a state-of-the-art heavy-duty alkaline-based wine line cleaner for professional use on the most difficult job or everyday line cleaning. This product is packaged in a 68 oz. bottle with a measuring cup built into the cap for easy dispensing. This alkaline cleaner attacks and dissolves tartrate, tannins, and biofilms and kills bacteria, molds, and yeast. This product is manufactured in the United States. Purchase a bottle of our cleaner today and find out why Micro Matic is the most trusted name in draft beverage supplies and chemicals.
- Winery Recommended Cleaning Solution – 1% caustic in solution for effective cleaning. 1 over cap per gallon. A lower solution mix will not be as effective in removing build-up and deposits in the line, thus leading to the potential need for additional cleanings.
- Surfactant Technology – Micro Matic Wine Line Cleaner solutions contain the latest surfactant technology on the market. Surfactants are wetting agents that reduce surface tension between the deposit to be removed and the cleaning agent. The surfactant brings the deposit and cleaning agent into better contact, allowing for a higher degree of chemical reaction for removing deposits. The surfactant agent also enables faster and more thorough rinsing–ensuring all the chemical is washed out of the line.
- Effective in All Water Conditions – Around the country, water conditions can vary from hard to soft. Micro Matic Wine Line Cleaner delivers consistent cleaning performance in any water condition, ensuring that the lines in your company are contaminant-free, safe for consumers, and ensuring high-quality wine drinking experiences for your discerning customers.
- Color Indicator – Eliminate the guesswork often involved in beer line cleaning with a color indicator. This feature lets you know when the alkaline chemical solution is in the line and when it has been safely rinsed out. Always verify with pH paper.
- Minimum Quantity – Sold in quantities of 6 only. For orders shipping to Canada, please call our International Sales Department at +1 (352) 799-6331.
- Usage – Always clean wine lines and equipment each time with Liquid Wine Line Cleaner AND Liquid Wine Acid Line Cleaner. First clean with Alkaline Wine Line Cleaner and then rinse to pH neutral. Once pH neutral, clean with Acid Wine Line Cleaner and then rinse to pH neutral. NEVER mix Alkaline Wine Line Cleaner with Acid Wine Line Cleaner. Wine lines should be cleaned every month, or change of product. Frequency—lines and hardware cleaning time varies depending on if the wine is sterile filtered, cold, and heat stable
- Shipping Specification – This is a hazardous material–a $48.00 charge per case is added to the invoice when shipping via UPS. Save on shipping charges! Multi-case orders ship via freight. Call now at (866) 327-4159 for a freight quote.
NOTE: Micro Matic Wine Line Cleaner solutions are for professional use only. Read and follow directions for use. It’s harmful or fatal if swallowed. Download the Material Safety Data Sheet for more information and before using.