Pro-Line™ Slim17 Kegerator - Less Tower - (2) 1/6 Kegs - 17-1/2" - Black Vinyl
Micro Matic set out to engineer and manufacture the highest quality refrigeration products in the bar and beverage industry – and we've done it. We brought together the best of the draft beer industry, refrigeration experts and on-premise users to deliver on our promise of quality, performance and value. Customizable, energy-efficient and loaded with functional features, every unit is built to last.
Measuring under 18” wide, Pro-Line™ Slim17 is one of the slimmest commercial-grade kegerators on the market. Whether you operate a bar, cafe, or facilitate special events, this direct draw dispenser is an excellent way to add cold draft beer or any other beverage without investing in a full built-in draft system. This unit accommodates (2) 1/6 keg barrels, (1) 1/4 keg barrel, or 5 gallon Beverage Tank™.
Pro-Line™ Slim17 is sold without a draft tower. Choose the tower to fit your dispensing needs:
- 1 faucet 3" column for beer (D4743T)
- 2 faucet 3" column for beer (D4743DT)
- Durable black vinyl exterior
- Commercial-grade casters for easy mobility
- Drip tray with removable grill for easy cleaning
- Door with key lock
- Balanced refrigeration system designed to operate at 36–38˚F
- Digital thermostat
- Heavy-duty stainless steel top
- Reinforced stainless steel interior floor
- Space-saving side-mounted evaporator optimizes interior cabinet space
- Built-in blower continually cools the tower to ensure cold beverages
- R290 ozone-friendly refrigerant
- Rear knock out plug for a gas line to help ensure easy mounting of CO2 cylinder outside of unit if preferred
- Modify to dispense multiple beverages: beer, wine, nitro cold brew, kombucha
NOTE: Tower and tapping equipment not included. Order separately. Dispensing from more than 1 keg will require either changing the tower to one with more faucets or using a tower adapter.
WARRANTY: Units purchased after January 1, 2018: Three (3) years parts and labor, an additional two (2) years on the compressor (parts only). Units sold before December 31, 2017: One year parts and labor, an additional four years on the compressor (parts only). All warranty work is handled through Micro Matic certified service agents.