Premium Plus Nitrogen Regulator - Primary - Low Pressure - 0-60 PSI - 2 Gauge
Our new Premium Plus regulator offers industry-leading features, providing a better-performing, better quality, and better-tested regulator.
Micro Matic is committed to producing the best quality gas equipment in the industry. Made right here in the USA, every regulator that leaves our plant goes through a rigorous quality control testing process ensuring accuracy, reliability, and optimal performance in the market.
Safely control the flow of nitrogen to a single keg with our Premium Plus primary low-pressure nitrogen regulator. For added safety, this model has an integrated pressure relief valve that stops the gas flow if the pressure gets too high (at 55-65 PSI). This primary regulator comes with an output gauge that monitors pressure up to 60 PSI to provide you options for different beers while the tank gauge has a 0-3000 PSI range so you know how much pressure remains in your cylinder. Premium Plus regulators come standard with a tamper-evident adjustment screw and bonnet, preventing unauthorized adjustment to gas pressure which can cause foaming/performance issues.
- Adjust pressure from 0 to 60 PSI
- Built for durability: forged brass body, accurate machining, chrome-plated finish
- Premium quality metal gauges for durability
- Factory leak tested at 2900 PSI
- Tamper-evident adjustment screw and bonnet
- Nickel-plated valve seats for high corrosion resistance
- Quad-ring inlet seal at tank connection
- Fixed exchangeable inlet seal
- Enlarged nitrogen port for high volume
- Safety relief valve releases at 55-65 PSI
- Made in the USA
- For home or commercial use
- Use for mixing gas (CO2 - N) for beer, wine, and cold brew dispensing or servicing a gas blender
NOTE: The primary nitrogen regulator is designed to decrease the gas cylinder's high pressure to a lower, usable pressure for mix gas (CO2 - N) for beer, wine, and cold brew dispensing or servicing a gas blender.