Premium Plus Nitrogen Regulator - Low Pressure - 0-15 PSI - 2 Gauge
Micro Matic is committed to producing the best quality gas equipment in the industry. Made right here in the USA, every regulator that leaves our plant goes through a rigorous quality control testing process ensuring accuracy, reliability, and optimal performance in the market. Our new Premium Plus regulator offers industry-leading features, providing a better performing, better quality, and better-tested regulator.
This Premium Plus low pressure primary nitrogen regulator has a 15 PSI gauge head for accurate adjustment in low pressure dispensing applications. With (2) product outputs, simultaneously supply gas to two different systems. Many wine systems use pressures in the 4-7 PSI range making this regulator the ideal choice for dispensing and maintaining proper pressure on the wine. For added safety, this model has an integrated pressure relief valve that vents if pressures exceed 55-65 PSI. For added safety, this model has an integrated pressure relief valve that vents if pressures exceed 55-65 PSI. Premium Plus regulators come standard with a tamper-evident adjustment screw and bonnet, preventing unauthorized adjustment to gas pressure which can cause foaming/performance issues.
- Adjust pressure from 0 to 15 PSI
- Built for durability: forged brass body, accurate machining, tin nickel plated
- Premium quality metal gauges for durability
- Factory leak tested at 2900 PSI
- Tamper-evident adjustment screw and bonnet
- One piece heavy duty seat capsule
- Durable built-in long-lasting solid Nylon inlet seal
- Fixed exchangeable inlet seal
- Enlarged nitrogen port for high volume
- Safety relief valve releases at 55-65 PSI
- Made in the USA
- For home or commercial use
- Excellent for dispensing keg wine
NOTE: The primary nitrogen gas regulator is designed to decrease the gas cylinder's high pressure to a lower, usable pressure for dispensing. This regulator can be used in a single pressure single keg application or for servicing several secondary regulators downstream. Regulating nitrogen is important in providing quality draft beverages because a pressure that's too low or too high will adversely affect the beverages' taste and overall presentation.