Premium Plus CO2 Secondary Regulator – High Pressure – 1 Gauge – 0-120 PSI
Safely and effectively control the flow of CO2 to a single keg in your draft beer system with the Premium Plus CO2 Secondary Regulator. A secondary beer gas regulator reduces pressure from a primary regulator or gas blender and provides this lower pressure to each individual keg. This secondary gas regulator comes with a single gauge with an adjustment range from 10-110 PSI range so you can quickly monitor the amount of gas flowing from the gas source to the keg.
Micro Matic is committed to producing the best quality gas equipment in the industry. Made right here in the USA, every regulator that leaves our plant goes through a rigorous quality control testing process ensuring accuracy, reliability, and optimal performance in the market. Our new Premium Plus CO2 Secondary Regulator offers industry-leading features, providing a better performing, better quality, and better-tested regulator.
- Adjust pressure from 10 to 110 PSI
- Built for durability: forged brass body, accurate machining, chrome-plated finish
- Premium quality metal gauges for durability
- Tamper-evident adjustment screw and bonnet
- Nickel-plated valve seats for high corrosion resistance
- Enlarged CO2 port for high volume
- Safety relief valve releases at 115-125 PSI
- Factory leak tested at 145 PSI
- Made in the USA
For added safety, this model has an integrated pressure relief valve that stops the gas flow if the pressure gets too high (115-125 PSI). Premium Plus regulators come standard with a tamper-evident adjustment screw and bonnet, preventing unauthorized adjustment to gas pressure which can cause service issues.