Premium Plus CO2 Regulator - Add-On - Primary - Low Pressure - 0-60 PSI - 1 Gauge
Micro Matic is committed to producing the best quality gas equipment in the industry. Made right here in the USA, every regulator that leaves our plant goes through a rigorous quality control testing process ensuring accuracy, reliability, and optimal performance in the market. Our new Premium Plus regulator offers industry-leading features, providing a better performing, better quality, and better-tested regulator.
Easily convert any primary CO2 regulator into a dual product primary regulator. Premium Plus Add-On CO2 regulator is ideal for dispensing two draft beers that require different CO2 pressures. The add-on module type design makes expansion easy.
- Allows multiple primary regulators to be hooked to one CO2 bottle
- Built for durability: forged brass body, accurate machining, chrome-plated finish
- Premium quality metal gauges for durability
- Factory leak tested at 2900 PSI
- Tamper-evident adjustment screw and bonnet
- One piece heavy duty seat capsule
- Durable built-in long-lasting solid nylon inlet seal
- Enlarged CO2 port for high volume
- Constant pressure supply at high output flow rates
- Adjust pressure from 0 to 60 PSI
- Safety relief valve releases at 55–65 PSI
- Made in the USA
- For home or commercial use
WARNING: This regulator must be connected to a primary CO2 regulator. The threaded high-pressure port on the left hand side is designed for a tank mount (primary) regulator. Not connecting a regulator to this exposed port will allow high pressure CO2 to vent straight through the regulator body. Batteries with more than two regulators should be wall mounted. This is done with the addition of wall brackets for mounting and a high pressure CO2 hose for connection to the gas cylinder. To prevent your gas cylinder from falling over and damaging the regulators, be sure the cylinder is always secured in an upright position with either a chain or strap. Additionally, be sure the cylinder is located away from any sources of heat.