Polar-Flo® Glycol - 55 Gallon Drum - USP Grade
Micro Matic Polar-Flo® 100% USP (United States Pharmaceutical) Grade Propylene Glycol acts as a lubricant to prolong pump life, while at the same time acting as an antifreeze agent. Depend on our Polar-Flo® glycol to deliver dependable performance. Other brands of glycol only use a percentage of propylene glycol, or sometimes even a chemical derivative. Such brands do not have lubricating properties because of the additives, and in most cases contain products that are corrosive to the graphite seals in pumps.
- 100% USP (United States Pharmaceutical) Grade Propylene Glycol
- Acts as a lubricant to prolong pump life
- Each one gallon mixes with 2-1/2 gallons of water to make 3-1/2 gallons of solution
- 55 gallon drum
- Freeze temperature 15°F (-10°C)
- For easy measuring, the container has measure site on side of the bottle
For best performance, it is always recommended to flush and refill glycol baths annually.