Kronos 10 Tap Beer Tower – Glycol Cooled - Wall Mount w / Glass Rinser
Glycol Cooled, Stainless Kronos 10 Tap Beer Tower
Save space and serve cold beer with our new wall mountable 10 Tap Beer Tower — Kronos! The brushed stainless steel finish with polished stainless steel faucets provide an eye-catching, hygienic stage for "What's on tap!" The drain is hidden behind a brushed stainless steel skirt for a clean appearance.
Installation Suggestions with Kronos
- Direct Draw—Through the Wall Dispensing. Beer will warm up in the wall space between the interior of the walk—in cooler and the exterior. Guarantee your first pour is cold by utilizing a power pack to circulate cold glycol around the shanks at the point of dispense
- Long Draw—Remote Dispensing. If there is limited space on the bartop or even the back bar—consider the Kronos wall mount dispenser
Perfect for Modular Multi—Faucet Installations
Kronos 10 Tap Beer Tower makes for excellent modular multi—faucet installations. For example: combine two 10 faucet Kronos for a show—stopping 20 faucet draft beer station. Simply plumb the glycol from one station to the other and tie the plumbing together behind the hidden skirt.
Rinser Water Inlet Installation
- Always check local plumbing codes first
- Install in—line water regulator set at 15 PSI from the street water supply (no greater, perfect operating pressure)
- Install in—line one way check valve from the street water supply (prevents pressure drop which can cause leaking)
- Install in—line shut—off for the rinser system from the street water supply (this must be turned off nightly)
- If teed into soda system make sure system can handle the increased water demand. Have plumber install a 45° 1/2" O.D. barb for the drains if line is not hard plumbed into the system
- Install a shut—off for the water supply if line is not hard plumbed into the system
NOTE: It is recommended a licensed plumber connect the glass rinser to the water supply line. Always use an in-line shut-off and water pressure regulator. Micro Matic shall not be held liable for damage caused by improper installation.