In-Line Double Profit Maximizer - Plastic
Reduce Pour Cost & Maximize Profits!
Minimize beer loss when changing kegs
Foam is beer—stop wasting it when a keg empties. PRO—MAX (FOB detector) senses an empty keg, and shut down the flow of beer in the line. With PRO—MAX in—line profit maximizer the beer line remains full when the keg empties. There is no need to re—fill the beer line: this reduces waste and maximizes glasses per keg. Multiply the glasses wasted per week by your profit per glass to see the money you could gain with a profit maximizer.
Easy to Operate
Replace the keg, reset the PRO—MAX (FOB), and beer is flowing again.
- Double plastic FOB
- (2) two 4-1/4 fl oz chamber volume
- Never stop pouring
- Automatically switches from empty to new keg
- Compact design
- Plastic, FDA Listed Material
- Up to 140 psi working pressure
- Easy disassembly for cleaning
- Wall mount
- Threaded connections for hex nut