S System European Sankey Keg Coupler - Grey Lever Handle
The S System European Sankey Keg Coupler features a 304-grade stainless steel body, probe and handle fork. Excellent for beer, wine, and cider.
For confident performance, choose a keg coupler designed by the same manufacturer that supplies over 90% of the world's valves. The S System keg coupler, also known as the European Sankey, is distinguished by it’s longer, narrower probe than the D System. It is used by many popular European breweries such as Heineken, Becks, Amstel Light, and Pilsner Urquell. The keg coupler connects to the keg valve, "tapping" the keg. Both the gas line from the CO2 tank/regulator and the beer hose to the beer faucet attach to the coupler.
THIS KEG COUPLER FEATURES
- 304-grade stainless steel body improves durability and resistance to chemicals
- 304-grade stainless steel probe for the ultimate in purity
- 304-grade stainless steel handle fork for added strength
- Short handle is ideal for the smaller diameter 1/6 kegs
- NSF certified
- Grey plastic lever-style handle
- Fits S System keg valves
- Easy to install and use
- For home or commercial use
- Made in the USA
Visit our beer brand/coupler system page to see a full listing of beers that use the S System valve.