XtraFlexmaster® Tubing Assembly - 3/8" I.D. x 5' Long Tubing with Stainless Steel Tail Pieces
This XtraFlexmaster® Tubing Assembly comes standard with everything you need for quick installation or replacement of your beer line: XtraFlexmaster® tubing, connections, and tailpieces.
XtraFlexmaster® tubing is designed to help reduce bacteria build up in the beer lines. XtraFlexmaster® tubing features an ultrasmooth inner surface to slow down the formation of biofilm resulting in the tube staying cleaner longer. Real world testing shows that bacteria count is less after 5 weeks in XtraFlexmaster® tubing than in vinyl tubing after 2 weeks. This brewery-approved hose will not rot, swell, or dry out and is unaffected by normal beer line cleaning chemicals.
- XtraFlexmaster® Tubing Assembly comes standard with 5' of 3/8" I.D. clear beer tubing
- Includes 304-grade stepless clamp, 3/16" hose nipple/tailpiece, and hex nut
- Meets and exceeds all the rigid demands for beer dispensing.
- Remains flexible and durable at recommended temperatures.
- This brewery-approved hose will not rot, swell, or dry out and is unaffected by normal beer line cleaning chemicals.
- A new ultra-smooth copolymer inner layer makes it very difficult for bacteria to form and attach to the tube wall.
- Reduced CO2/N loss and O2 ingress with excellent flexibility.
- Highly flexible and very good kink resistance.
- Excellent oxygen barrier capabilities. This starves bacteria of oxygen leading to improved hygiene and makes cleaning a breeze.
- PVC, BPA, and plasticizer-free.
- Restriction: .06 lbs/ft