Direct Draw Kegerator Beer Line Cleaning Kit – 1 Quart
Keep your beer tasting "brewery fresh" by cleaning your draft beer system with our 1-Quart Direct Draw Kegerator Beer Line Cleaning Kit. Regularly clean your draft system to remove bacteria, molds, yeast, and beer stone from beer lines, faucets, and keg couplers. This simple cleaner and sterilizer are ideal for cleaning single-faucet home keg refrigerators. The complete kit includes a shatter-proof plastic bottle, low-profile hand pump, faucet cleaning attachment, faucet brush, faucet wrench, chemical, and instructions.
- Ideal for cleaning of home keg refrigerators
- Cleaning takes less than 15 minutes
- Keeps the beer-tasting brewery fresh by removing buildups
BEER LINE CLEANING KIT INCLUDES
- 1-quart shatter-proof plastic cleaning bottle with a low profile hand pump and a solid brass faucet cleaning attachment that has the U.S. beer industry standard 1-1/8"—18 thread
- 16 oz. tub of CleanFlo® cleaning powder (approx. 32 cleanings)
- 905WL nylon cleaning brush
- Faucet wrench
Why You Should Clean Your Beer Lines: During use, minerals, proteins, and carbohydrates build up in your dispenser lines. This affects the flavor and life of your beer, so keeping your direct draw system clean is of the utmost importance.
NOTE: This kit is ideal for single-faucet home keg refrigerators. For dual-faucet refrigerators, it is recommended to use the 2-quart cleaning kit. This will not work for party pumps or jockey boxes. When cleaning a party pump or jockey box you will need to use a Pressurized Cleaning Kit.