CO2METER® Personal CO2 Safety Monitor & Data Logger
Do you do service or install work in walk-in coolers? Are you a brewer blowing down tanks? Carbon dioxide is a colorless, odorless, faintly acidic-tasting, non-flammable gas. It can be deadly even when normal oxygen levels are present. Reaching hazardous levels of carbon dioxide can occur quickly and without warning, resulting in serious health effects or death.
The CO2METER® Personal 5% CO2 Safety Monitor and Data Logger is designed for workers in enclosed areas where carbon dioxide buildup may cause personal harm. It is designed to alert the wearer that they are in an area with excessive carbon dioxide (CO2)—the rugged yet lightweight MM-SAN-10 clips on your belt for real-time CO2 alerts. The 72+ hour rechargeable battery ensures all-day personal monitoring. This MM-SAN-10 has multiple alarms, including a high-impact strobe, 90dB audible sound, vigorous vibration, and a man-down alert.
- Audible, visual strobe, and vibrating alarm
- Size: 4"H x 4"w x 2"D
- Man down alarm - leverages accelerometer technology
- Rugged design with protective rubber enclosure
- Small and compact, designed to be clipped on a belt
- Heavy-duty metal alligator clip
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery – 72+ hours per charge
- Large LCD display: CO2 and temperature
- Calibrate using Nitrogen or ambient air
- IP54 housing protects against dust and rain
- Programmable alarm settings
- Data logging for exposure reviews