CO2 METER® Remote CO2 Storage Safety Three Alarm
The CO2 METER® Remote CO2 Storage Safety Alarm is designed to protect customers and workers near stored or created carbon dioxide (CO2). CO2 alarms are critical in restaurants, breweries, wineries, beverage dispensing areas, dry ice storage, laboratories, cultivation facilities, or anywhere compressed CO2 is stored or produced.
CERTIFICATIONS & STANDARDS
- Wired CO2 Monitor & Remote Display
- Designed to meet all state fire codes
- Meets NFPA, IFC, and NBIC requirements
- Meets OSHA and NIOSH TWA standard
- Meets EU: EH40 - Workplace exposure limits
- Meets UK: Health and Safety Work Act
- Meets AU: AS5034 Installation/Use of inert gases for beverage dispensing
- UL listed for compliance
The Monitor has both audible and visual alarms. 3 configurable alarm settings and relays can activate as low as 5,000 ppm and as high as 50,000 ppm. The monitor can also control an exhaust fan or send an alarm to the fire department or monitoring company. Installation usually takes less than 30 minutes.
- NDIR technology
- More flexible - extend remote up to 300 feet from the main unit
- Designed to ensure fire code compliance in any state
- Reliable connection with a standard Ethernet cable (25 ft. included)
- Large display clearly indicates the current CO2 level and temperature
- 3 relays automatically control fans to ventilate confined spaces
- 4-20 mA output to allow for remote display of values
- IP54 Enclosure - prevents water damage during wash-down
- 100% clean look – all cables can be hidden
WARRANTY: 1-year warranty - see CO2METER® terms and conditions.