BeerBlast® Nitrogen Gas Generator for Beer – With Gas Blender – 7 Kegs/Hour – Wall Mount
BeerBlast® Nitrogen Gas Generator for Beer and mixed gas beer dispensing system increases profits, eliminates over or under-carbonation, and improves draft beer quality. Use state-of-the-art technology to reduce operating costs and premium beverage-grade nitrogen. These lightweight and compact units are easy to install and provide turn-key blends applicable to beer, wine, or coffee. The patent pending dual bed PSA design BeerBlast® KPH generates its own nitrogen-infused beer on demand. This technology yields higher flow rates, enhanced nitrogen purity, and efficiency no other generator can deliver.
Delivered with the patented BlastOff™ Beer Gas Leak Detector System, BeerBlast® is designed to detect beer gas leaks before they become catastrophic. In addition, this technology will reduce service calls and gas run-outs while protecting the unit from unnecessary (excessive) operating hours.
- The system creates up to two different blends of gas, one blend for lagers and the other for nitrogenated beers
- The blends produced by BeerBlast® are extremely accurate and provided on demand
- Increases profits, eliminates over or under-carbonation, and improves draft beer quality
- BeerBlast® is designed to detect beer gas leaks before they become catastrophic
- Reduces service calls and gas runouts
- Turn-key blends applicable to beer, wine, or coffee
- Peak demand 7 kegs/hour
- Increases profits and improves product quality
- Offers 99.80% purity
- Nitrogen generator and beer gas blender
- Backup nitrogen regulator (except nitrogen cylinder)
- Nitrogen receiver tank, 28 Gallons
- All fittings and hardware (except wall bolts and beverage tubing)
NOTE: BeerBlast® is a permanently installed nitrogen generating system with a separate 3-gallon nitrogen storage tank replacing gas cylinders and impure air compressors. For applications where a blender is already installed, specify the N2-GEN® KPH model.