Analox CO2BUDDY™ Portable CO2 Safety Alarm
Say hello to your new BUDDY! Designed for those who work in enclosed areas or locations where carbon dioxide can buildup. This lightweight personal safety alarm can clip to a shirt pocket, lanyard, or belt with ease. Designed to alert the user and others in the vicinity to dangerous carbon dioxide leaks, the CO2BUDDY™ features high visibility LEDs, a powerful vibrating motor, and a loud alarm.
Very simple to operate, the user can select pre-configured alarm setpoints which all feature a TWA (Time Weighted Average) alarm, continuously monitoring the environment over an 8-hour period. The CO2BUDDY™ has pre-configured alarm set points that meet safety standards across the globe including Europe’s EH40 legislation, OSHA, and NIOSH TWA requirements in the United States.
CO2BUDDY can be easily charged by a supplied micro USB cable, with a battery life of a minimum of 48 hours on a single charge. From initial power-up, you must allow a two-hour charge and perform a quick fresh air calibration. Your CO2BUDDY™ is then ready to protect you!
Suitable for gas delivery drivers, or those who visit different sites across multiple locations across the beverage and hospitality industry including pubs, bars, restaurants, stadiums, shopping malls and breweries, and laboratories, medical facilities, or those involved in cryogenic process monitoring.
- Extremely lightweight: 2.4 oz
- Size: 3"H x 2-1/2"W x 1-1/3"D
- Rechargeable battery
- 48-hour operation on a single charge
- User-friendly: Single-button operation
- Can be worn on a lanyard or belt clip
- Most common alarm setpoints pre-configured
- Fresh air calibration
- Alarm indicators: audible, visible, and vibration
- Maximum relative humidity - 95% RH (Non-condensing) Temperature - 0 to 40° C (32 to 104° F)