Analox Ax60+ Commercial CO2 Detector
The Analox Ax60+ Commercial CO2 Detector unit is designed to detect the presence of carbon dioxide for the protection of people in confined spaces. Installing gas detection sensors will help to comply with IFC, NFPA55, NBIC, OSHA, and CGA all refer to installing a carbon dioxide detection or monitoring system to ensure the working environment is safe at all times.
Ax60+ is a wall-mountable multi-gas monitor for detecting carbon dioxide with an option for monitoring oxygen, providing a flexible and customizable solution. The CO2 and O2 sensors are interchangeable and can be fully integrated as part of a multi-point, multi-gas detection and alarm system. Ax60+ CO2 Alarm setpoints are now pre-configured to 0.5% 8 hr TWA, 0.5%, 1.5%, and 3.0% making it ready to install out of the box.
- Designed for harsh restaurant, brewery, and bar environments
- Quick, ‘out of the box’ installation
- User-configurable alarms, setpoints, and relay outputs
- Fitted with audio and visual alarms
- Excess levels of carbon dioxide are detected and the alarm is triggered
- Relay 'failsafe options'
- Safe mode indicator (green light flashing only)
- Capable of expanding to four (4) sensors and eight (8) CO2 alarms
- Central display unit for remote operation and control
- Kit includes a display unit, internal sensor, and alarm
- Meets NFPA, IFC, and OSHA requirements. UL Approved.