Americano Kegerator - Nitro Cold Brew - 17-1/2" - Black Vinyl
Micro Matic has a variety of NSF certified nitro cold brew coffee dispensing equipment suitable for your breakfast bar, meeting rooms, café, bar, hospitality or restaurant needs. Our patented NIM (Nitrogen Infusion Module) is at the heart of our technology. The NIM is extremely flexible, capable of dispensing both still or nitrogenized cold brew out of the one keg; providing a consistent product, cup after cup, with no downtime or recovery. Perfect for high-volume accounts or establishments with short peak times during the morning rush.
The Slim17 Americano’s mobility makes it versatile for use in an install behind the bar, or wheel to the patio, or special events. Measuring under 18” wide, this is one of the slimmest commercial-grade mobile kegerators on the market. This fully certified system is a self-contained refrigerator fitted with our patented Nitrogen Infusion Module, capable of dispensing both still and nitro cold brew, delivering the perfect consistency your customer deserves every time!
- Choice of still cold brew or nitro cold brew coffee
- The system is fully NSF certified
- “Y” coupler allows dispensing both still and nitrogenated products
- Space to keep a back up to meet the highest demand requirements
- Serve consistent nitro cold brew or a variety of drinks
- Interior mounted Nitrogen Infusion Module (NIM)
- (1) polished stainless steel draft tower, (2) faucets (knob not included)
- Commercial-grade casters for easy mobility
- Durable black vinyl exterior
- Heavy-duty stainless steel top
- Dispense from a Beverage Tank™ or keg of cold brew coffee
- Digital thermostat
- Door with key lock
- Reinforced stainless steel interior floor
- Space-saving side-mounted evaporator optimizes interior cabinet space
- Built-in blower continually cools the tower to ensure cold beverages
- R290 ozone-friendly refrigerant
NOTE: Tapping equipment not included. Order separately.
WARRANTY: Units purchased after January 1, 2018: Three (3) years parts and labor, an additional two (2) years on the compressor (parts only). Units sold before December 31, 2017: One year parts and labor, an additional four years on the compressor (parts only). All warranty work is handled through Micro Matic certified service agents.