Acid Liquid Beer Line Cleaner - 55 Gallon Bulk
Acid Cleaner Solution Attacks and Kills Dangerous Contaminants in Your Beer Lines
Micro Matic Acid Beer Line Cleaner is a heavy-duty phosphoric-based beer line cleaning solution for professional use on the most difficult job or everyday line cleaning. Micro Matic Acid Beer Line Cleaner is colored red and is approved by all major U.S. breweries. This product is manufactured in the United States and is packaged in a 55 Gallon bulk container for the best pricing.
This Alkaline Cleaner Attacks and Dissolves:
- Hop resins
Alkaline Beer Line Cleaner Kills:
Acid Beer Line Cleaner Attacks and Dissolves:
- Calcium Carbonate (Beerstone)
- Hop resins
Acid Beer Line Cleaner Kills:
- Brewery Recommended Solution – Brewers recommend using 3.33 ounces (1 overcap) of solution per gallon of water for effective cleaning. A lower solution mix (i.e. one ounce) will not be as effective in removing build-up and deposits in the lines, thus leading to additional cleanings.
- Surfactant Technology – Micro Matic Beer Line Cleaner solutions contain the latest surfactant technology on the market. Surfactants are wetting agents that reduce surface tension between the deposit to be removed and the cleaning agent. The surfactant brings the deposit and cleaning agent into better contact, allowing for a higher degree of chemical reaction for removing deposits. The surfactant agent also enables faster and more thorough rinsing–ensuring all the chemical is washed out of the line.
- Color Indicator – Eliminate the guesswork often involved in beer line cleaning with a color indicator. This feature lets you know when the acid chemical solution is in the line and when it has been safely rinsed out.
- Shipping – Free shipping for quantities of 4. Hazardous Material: An additional hazardous material fee applies. Contact your sales representative for details.
NOTE: Micro Matic Beer Line Cleaner solutions are for professional use only. Read and follow directions for use. It’s harmful or fatal if swallowed. Download the Material Safety Data Sheet for more information and before using.