Creamer Faucet - 304 Stainless Steel
The 304 Faucet is now available with creamer faucet functionality! Serve draft beer with the perfect amount of head by adding this premium creamer action draft faucet to your home or bar. What makes this draft faucet unique is the creamer action lever. To start dispensing beer, pull the lever forward. When you’re ready to top off your pour, push the lever all the way back to initiate the creamer mechanism that delivers a frothy head to your glass. With this faucet, you can serve most traditional CO2-infused beers, but it’s not intended for stouts or other brews that use nitrogen.
The 304 Creamer Faucet is constructed with 304-grade stainless steel contact surfaces, preventing 'off-tastes' for the best beverage purity. The stainless steel body is polished to an attractive, bright finish that won't tarnish like brass or pit like chrome, and its rugged stainless steel lever makes it ideal for larger, heavier faucet handles. Designed to fit standard U.S. shanks and beer towers.
- Creamer action handle: pull forward to pour, push back to finish with a creamy head
- Creamer faucet allows you to whip air into your beer when you push back on the lever, letting you create a creamy head at the end of your pour
- Dispense a wide range of beers, wine, kombucha, cocktails, cold brew, or any other beverage
- Not intended for stouts or nitrogenous beers
- A distinctive style that looks great on any draft tower, enhancing the point-of-sale
- Highly polished exterior surface for a brilliant chrome-like finish
- Constructed of 304-grade stainless steel components – won't taint beverage flavors
- Stainless steel body will not pit or tarnish
- Stainless steel lever is more durable than brass when used with tall, heavy handles
- Easy to disassemble and clean
- Faucet fits U.S. specification knobs and shanks
- Made in the USA