20lb Aluminum CO2 Air Tank - Empty
When you’re serving a high volume of draft beer, you don’t want to stop operation to refill your gas tank. That’s why you need this extra-large aluminum CO2 air tank.
Measuring 27-1/2 inches tall and 8 inches wide, this gas tank can store 20 lb. of CO2, which should last you around 13-18 half kegs. Remember, the tank must be used in a fully upright position – do not tilt or lay on its side.
Constructed from high-strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, this cylinder is lighter than steel tanks and is rust-proof. The body of the tank has a brushed finish and the dome is unpainted. Cylinders are stamped with required U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) and Transport Canada (TC) Markings.
NOTE: It’s important to note that this gas tank ships empty (not filled with gas) due to Federal regulations. For easy filling, check out your local listings under “Gas,” or try local fire extinguisher supply or welding supply companies.
- Extra-large gas tank for draft beer systems
- The capacity of 20 lb. of CO2 – dispenses 13-18 half kegs per fill
- Made of high-quality aluminum with a brushed body and unpainted dome
- Lightweight and does not rust
- Comes with a CGA 320 valve
- Must be used in an upright position
- Stamped with required U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) and Transport Canada (TC) Markings
- Ships empty due to Federal regulations
- Can be filled at local gas supplier
- With valve protecting carrying handle
- Dimensions: 27"H x 7"D
- Capacity: 15-18 Half Kegs
- Weight: 18.5 lbs
- Service Pressure: 1800 PSI / 124 BAR
- Test Pressure: 3000 PSI / 207 BAR
- Material: High strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6.
- Markings: Cylinders are stamped with required U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) and Transport Canada (TC) Markings.
- Finish: Brushed body with natural unpainted dome is standard.
- CGA 320 valve