10 lb Aluminum CO2 Air Tank – Empty
When you’re serving a high volume of draft beer, you don’t want to stop operation to refill your gas tank. That’s why you need this extra-large 10 lb Aluminum CO2 Air Tank.
Measuring 20 inches tall and 7 inches wide, this beer gas tank can store 10 lb. of CO2, which should last you around 13-18 half kegs. Remember, the beer tank must be used in a fully upright position – do not tilt or lay on its side.
Constructed from high-strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, this CO2 gas cylinder is lighter than steel tanks and is rust-proof. The body of the tank has a brushed finish and the dome is unpainted. Cylinders are stamped with required U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) and Transport Canada (TC) Markings.
- Extra-large gas tank for draft beer systems
- The capacity of 10 lb. of CO2 – dispenses 13-18 half kegs per fill
- Made of high-quality aluminum with a brushed body and unpainted dome
- Lightweight and does not rust
- Comes with a CGA 320 valve
- Must be used in an upright position
- Stamped with required U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) and Transport Canada (TC) Markings
- Ships empty due to Federal regulations
- Can be filled at local gas supplier
NOTE: It’s important to note that this beer gas tank ships empty (not filled with gas) due to Federal regulations. For easy filling, check out your local listings under “Gas,” or try local fire extinguisher supply or welding supply companies.