This "custom" draft beer kegerator kit allows you to specify many of your own components.
Stainless steel hardware for the ultimate in draft beer purity!
Kegerator Conversion Kit Includes
- 4’ of red vinyl gas hose with re-usable snap clamps
- 5’ long vinyl beer hose assembly. This brewery approved hose will not rot, swell, or dry out and is unaffected by normal beer line cleaning chemicals. Pre-assembled with 304 stainless steel tail pieces, hex nuts, and neoprene washers on both ends
- 4" long PVC door spacer that allows secure shank installation without crushing the refrigerator door insulation
- 4-1/8" long 304 stainless steel shank assembly. Beer industry standard 7/8"-14 thread for easy connection to the beer hose assembly. Includes shank, forged brass locknut, plastic flange, coupling nut, sleeve, and snap ring
- Premium quality solid 304 stainless steel beer faucet. Features a forged 304 stainless steel body, a 304 stainless steel faucet shaft, a PTFE lever washer for smooth consistent performance and easy operation, a solid 304 stainless steel faucet lever, and a chrome plated bonnet, and collar
- High gloss black plastic faucet knob
- Faucet wrench for easy tightening the faucet to the shank
- Complete, detailed easy to follow instructions for quick installation
- View Complete Features
Notes: Most domestic draft beer is not pasteurized, so it must be kept cold. The temperature must be maintained between 36-38°F, and the temperature must be maintained all the way to the faucet. Temperatures above 38°F will cause foam and promote sour/cloudy beer. If the temperature rises above 50-55°F, bacteria growth rapidly begins to spoil flavor and cloud the beer. Simply put, keg beer storage can be compared to milk storage: "If it is not kept cold, it will spoil."