The Micro Matic Cleaning Kit allows you to do a basic cleaning of your dispensing system. It is recommended to have your dispensing system checked by a qualified service provider as beer lines and other dispensing components may require replacement or additional service.
- 1-#M5-808033 (D-System Cleaning Pot w/Dip Tube & Cap)
- 1-#905W (Faucet Brush)
- 1-#905-MINI (Mini Faucet Brush)
- 1-#1900670 (Brush For Dispense Heads A/M/G Systems)
- 1-#1900671 (Brush For Dispense Heads D&S Systems)
- 1-#CFP-1 (Clean Flo Powder, 1 Lb.)
- 1-#RG20 (Rubber Gloves)
- 1-#43MB000 (Safety Glasses
- Strictly follow the attached cleaning and safety instructions for the use of CleanFlo.
- Always de-pressurize cleaning container before opening.
- Always wear protective goggles and gloves during cleaning process.
- Make sure the nobody is trying to dispense a drink while system is being cleaned.
- CO2 or other dispense gases can harm your health or even kill when inhaled in hazardous concentrations. Make sure that the gas supply is shut whenever you dismount components.
- Check system for leaks with soapy water after reassembly.
- Flush each beer line including all components after the chemical
cleaning with at least 5L of fresh water.