Increase Profit: Hoshizaki Crescent Cubes have excellent displacement because of their unique shape. Better dispalcement results in higher profits.
No Splashing: The uniquely shaped Crescent Cube ice allows liquid to flow over it more easily, whether pouring from bottles or dispensers. Reduce waste from splashing!
INDUSTRY LEADING ENGINEERING
- Exclusive stainless steel evaporator
- Evaporator design freezes the purest water, resulting in crystal clear cubes
- No plating to peel or flake off and evaporator has no plastic to crack
- Simplest ice—making system in the industry which means dependability, longer machine life and energy savings
- Up to 71 lbs. of ice production per 24 hours
- Up to 38 lbs. of built—in storage capacity
- Individual crescent cube
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- Front in, front out airflow
- Stainless steel evaporator
- Slide in door
- Removable air filter
- Power switch accessible without panel removal
- Built—in installation possible
- R—134a refrigerant
HOSHIZAKI is the name that represents quality commercial kitchen equipment. Hoshizaki Ice Machines are produced in Peachtree City, Georgia in one of the industrys most automated production plants utilizing the latest state—of—the—art technology. Every Hoshizaki unit is run—test at the factory to ensure optimum performance and reliability.
All ice makers carry a full warranty against defects in material and workmanship for a period of three (3) years from date of sale. Defective parts, subject to our inspection, will be replaced or repaired during the warranty period on a no charge basis. Five Year—Parts on compressor and air-cooled condenser coil. Five Year—Parts on evaporator. All loss of sales must be borne by the purchaser.