Superior quality for years of reliable performance. Grab a cold glass by sliding back the top—mounted cover. Equipped with an interior blower to keep cold air circulating so your first beer is cold.
- Heavy—duty stainless steel top
- Slide—top opens for easy access to cold glasses, cans, or bottles
- Removable drip tray for easy cleaning
- Self—closing door with key lock
- Reinforced stainless steel interior floor
- 2-1/2" Diameter Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower with one faucet (Knob not included)
- Built in blower continually channels cold air through the dispensing tower to ensure cold product
- View Kegerator Features
Three years parts and labor, an additional two years on the compressor (parts only). All warranty work is handled through Beverage Air. Notes: Tapping equipment not included. Order separately. Dispensing from more than 1 keg will require either changing the tower to one with more faucets, or using a Tower Adapter.
How long will a keg of draft beer remain fresh?
Important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
Can I enclose my keg refrigerator in a cabinet?
Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.