S System - Keg Coupler - Tap w/ Gray Lever Handle
"S" system is used by many European breweries, also known as European Sankey. Distinguished by it’s longer, narrower probe than the D System. It is used by breweries such as Heineken, Becks, Amstel Light, and Pilsner Urquell. Visit our beer system listing
for an expanded listing of beers that use the "S" system valve.
Do all brands of beers use the same keg tapping equipment?
The keg coupler connects to the keg valve, "tapping" the keg. Both the gas line from the CO2 tank / regulator and the beer hose to the beer faucet attach to the coupler.
Beer Keg Coupler Features:
- 304 Stainless steel body improves durability and resistance to chemicals
- 304 Stainless Steel probe for the ultimate in purity
- Excellent for beer, wine, and cider
- 304 Stainless Steel handle fork for added strength
- Short handle is ideal for the smaller diameter 1/6 kegs
- NSF approved