'S' system is used by many European breweries, also known as European Sankey. Distinguished by it’s longer, narrower probe than the D System. It is used by breweries such as Heineken, Becks, Amstel Light, and Pilsner Urquell. Visit our beer system listing
for an expanded listing of beers that use the "S" system valve.
- 304 stainless steel body improves durability and resistance to chemicals
- 304 stainless Steel probe for the ultimate in purity
- Excellent for beer, wine, and cider
- 304 stainless steel handle fork for added strength
- Short handle is ideal for the smaller diameter 1/6 kegs
- NSF approved