This 1/2 keg capacity unit comes complete with tapping and cleaning kit! Just fill the CO2 tank and add a keg of beer!
Delivery within Eastern U.S. typically in 2-3 business days
Delivery within Central U.S. typically in 3-4 business days
Delivery within Western U.S. typically in 4-5 business days
- Complete tapping & cleaning kit included
- Designed for home use: quiet and energy efficient
- Digital thermostat to set the perfect temperature
- Easy clean durable vinyl top with glass guard rails
- Removable drip tray for easy cleaning
- 4 swivel casters make moving easy
- View Keg Type Limitations
Kegerator Tapping Kit Includes
- Brand new aluminum 5 lb CO2 cylinder (legally shipped empty). Aluminum cylinders are lightweight, durable, do not rust, and are easy to handle. Aluminum cylinders are also superior in quality compared to most steel cylinders found on the market
- Single gauge CO2 regulator with a 0-60 output gauge and a 3/8" O.D. outlet barb with shutoff
- 4’ of vinyl gas hose with re-usable snap clamps
- American Sankey "D" system keg coupler
- Single faucet 2 1/2 inch diameter black ABS plastic column tower. Pre-assembled with a hex nut and neoprene washer on one end for connecting to keg coupler
- Premium quality chrome plated solid brass beer faucet
- High gloss generic black plastic faucet knob
- Cleaning kit that includes a plastic cleaning bottle with a faucet cleaning attachment,cleaner, and cleaning brush
- Complete, detailed easy to follow instructions for quick installation
One year parts and labor, five years on the compressor (parts only). All warranty work handled through manufacturer's Service Center. Note: This model of keg refrigerator is designed for freestanding and indoor use. Energy Star: Beer coolers, kegerators, and other beverage coolers can not qualify for ENERGY STAR. The ENERGY STAR program only qualifies residential refrigeration products included in the Department of Energy's appliance efficiency standards program. There are 18 product classes in the refrigerator efficiency standards. Beer coolers, kegerators, and other beverage coolers do not meet the technical definitions for any of the 18 product types in the standards program, therefore they are not included in the ENERGY STAR program.
How long will a keg of draft beer remain fresh?
Can I keep my keg refrigerator setup in my backyard or on my porch?
Can I enclose my keg refrigerator in a cabinet?
Important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.