Add the improved hygiene and dispense features of a glass rinser to any bar with this undercounter mount model. Unlike competitors, the tray/mount is constructed of heavy gauge stainless steel for durable long-lasting performance. The water rinser and glass actuator are robust metal and stainless steel construction also.
Condition the glass the moment before dispensing
- Rinse away any impurities that might be in the glass.
- Chill the glass utilizing cold water.
- A wetted glass pours better.
The setup for a perfect glass of draft beer. Impress your guests with the art of draft beer dispensing! They'll all know you care about the beer when the glass is rinsed and conditioned before the beer is dispensed.
Rinser Water Inlet Installation
- Always check local plumbing codes first.
- Install in-line water regulator set at 15 PSI from the street water supply (no greater, perfect operating pressure).
- Install in-line one way check valve from the street water supply (prevents pressure drop which can cause leaking).
- Install in-line shutoff for the rinser system from the street water supply (this must be turned off nightly).
- If teed into soda system make sure system can handle the increased water demand. Have plumber install a 45° 1/2" O.D. barb for the drains if line is not hard plumbed into the system.
- Install a shutoff for the water supply if line is not hard plumbed into the system.
It is recommended a licensed plumber connect the glass rinser to the water supply line. Always use an in-line shut-off and water pressure regulator (1750352C)
. Micro Matic shall not be held liable for damage caused by improper installation.
View Surface Mount Features
Important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.