Our best kegerator! Superior quality for years of reliable performance. Equipped with an interior blower to keep cold air circulating so your first beer is cold. Industry's first integrated glass rinser. Conditions the glass before pouring – wetting and chilling for an easier pour.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel top
- Large drip tray with removable grill for easy cleaning
- Self-closing doors with key locks
- Reinforced stainless steel interior floor with rugged keg slides
- Digital, adjustable thermostat
- Interior LED lighting
- Two 3" Diameter Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower with two faucets (Knobs not included)
- Integrated glass rinser
- Built in blower continually channels cold air through the dispensing tower to ensure cold beer
- Unit can be changed from 115v to 230v. Call for pricing
Rinser Water Inlet Installation:
- Always check local plumbing codes first.
- Install in-line water regulator set at 15 PSI from the street water supply.
- Install a shutoff rinser on the water supply.
NOTE: It is recommended a licensed plumber connect the glass rinser to the water supply line. Always use an in-line shut-off and water pressure regulator. Micro Matic shall not be held liable for damage caused by improper installation.
Units purchased after January 1, 2018: Three (3) years parts and labor, an additional two (2) years on the compressor (parts only). Units sold before December 31, 2017: One year parts and labor, an additional four years on the compressor (parts only). All warranty work is handled through Micro Matic certified service agents.
Tapping equipment not included. Order separately. Dispenses up to 4 kegs. For additional kegs to be dispensed, requires either changing the tower(s) to one with more faucets, or using a Tower Adapter(s).
How long will a keg of draft beer remain fresh?
Important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
Can I enclose my keg refrigerator in a cabinet?
Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.